Wicked Ragnarok Online

150/50 3rd Job Server. PVP/WoE Oriented Server.


    Lite Client Installation guide

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:03 pm

    IamKeith wrote:Why is it when i click the start button on the WickedRO patcher an error will appear? it looks like this. WickedRO.exe-Application error.

    Help pls!

    Can you provide us a screenshot of the error?


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 pm

    Same problem with jordz12385 in the General Discussion.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm

    IamKeith wrote:Same problem with jordz12385 in the General Discussion.

    Can you try running the WickedRO.exe?


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm

    Same errors. I've tried the WickedRO.exe and the WickedRO Patcher. Sad
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm

    IamKeith wrote:Same errors. I've tried the WickedRO.exe and the WickedRO Patcher. Sad

    Do you have the following files on the same folder?
    • data.grf
    • rdata.grf
    • BGM (Folder)


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 pm

    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:Same errors. I've tried the WickedRO.exe and the WickedRO Patcher. Sad

    Do you have the following files on the same folder?
    • data.grf
    • rdata.grf
    • BGM (Folder)

    Yes!
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 pm

    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:Same errors. I've tried the WickedRO.exe and the WickedRO Patcher. Sad

    Do you have the following files on the same folder?
    • data.grf
    • rdata.grf
    • BGM (Folder)

    Yes!

    Do you running applications which are:
    • Antivirus
    • Firewall
    ?

    If YES, can you turn them off?


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 pm

    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:Same errors. I've tried the WickedRO.exe and the WickedRO Patcher. Sad

    Do you have the following files on the same folder?
    • data.grf
    • rdata.grf
    • BGM (Folder)

    Yes!

    Do you running applications which are:
    • Antivirus
    • Firewall
    ?

    If YES, can you turn them off?

    I've re-install the Lite Installer Client.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 pm

    Did it fixed the problem?


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm

    Admin wrote:Did it fixed the problem?

    Still error. Sad
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:Did it fixed the problem?

    Still error. Sad

    Try redownloading the Lite Patch. Your downloaded file might got corrupted.


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 pm

    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:Did it fixed the problem?

    Still error. Sad

    Try redownloading the Lite Patch. Your downloaded file might got corrupted.

    Shocked What if still can't play? Tsk tsk

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm

    Is it okay that I will put the files of WickedRO in my pRO?
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm

    IamKeith wrote:Is it okay that I will put the files of WickedRO in my pRO?

    Yup. That would be fine.


    _________________

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    IamKeith wrote:
    Admin wrote:Did it fixed the problem?

    Still error. Sad

    Try redownloading the Lite Patch. Your downloaded file might got corrupted.

    Shocked What if still can't play? Tsk tsk

    I've re-download the Lite Client but still Application error. Sad

    Hitman
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 29

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Hitman on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm

    Just try again later. Sometimes that happens but it will work again after an hour or so.


    _________________
    What a Face

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  IamKeith on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 pm

    Hitman wrote:Just try again later. Sometimes that happens but it will work again after an hour or so.

    Embarassed

    kunkunam
    Poring

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2012-11-07

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  kunkunam on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm

    can we download the files via torrent?

    fajilagmago
    Poring

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-11-03

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  fajilagmago on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

    how long this will have to take???

    panatag
    Poring

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-11-08

    link for lite patcher v2 please

    Post  panatag on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 pm

    can i have a link where i can download lite patcher v2 please? thanks!
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 25

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 am

    panatag wrote:can i have a link where i can download lite patcher v2 please? thanks!

    We've just updated the link on the post with the v2 download link.


    _________________

    jeiz
    Poring

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2012-11-07

    rdata bgm data

    Post  jeiz on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 pm

    Can i have an other link to downlaod the rdata.grf data.grf and bgm exept for rapidshare please Sad

    Hitman
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-02
    Age : 29

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Hitman on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm

    jeiz wrote:Can i have an other link to downlaod the rdata.grf data.grf and bgm exept for rapidshare please Sad

    download the full client instead.


    _________________
    What a Face

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Where I can download the Lite installer v2?

    Post  IamKeith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

    @topic

    IamKeith
    Fabre

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    Still has Application error in the Lite Patch v2.

    Post  IamKeith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 pm

    Damn!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Lite Client Installation guide

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 pm